(From an email sent by Robert F Kennedy Jr.):
The truth is coming soon to a theater near you: Al Gore’s New Global Warming Movie “An Inconvenient Truth”
Al Gore’s critically-acclaimed new film “An Inconvenient Truth” offers the best opportunity we’ve ever had to capture the immediate attention of all Americans and move this country forward quickly to stop global warming. While the problem is urgent, the solutions are clear, and with American ingenuity and leadership, we can avert disaster and restore the world’s confidence in our values. Let’s work together to make this movie a success, and turn the audience interest into action.
One easy way to get involved as virtual marchers is to buy a ticket and bring a friend to see this movie. Then help spread the word. The more people go see this movie on opening weekend, the more theaters will pick it up. Bring the power of the Virtual March to movie theaters across the country.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP
* Email your friends and family to pre-purchase tickets for opening weekend.
* Forward this e-mail to everyone in your address book.
* Tell your coworkers, book clubs, teachers, classmates, dinner party guests, neighbors, church groups, relatives…shout it from the rooftops!
* Organize a group to go (Call the Paramount Group Sales office at 323-956-8896).
* Sponsor your office or company to see the film. Sponsor a school, sponsor a science class, sponsor a youth club.
* Take someone who you don’t think would be interested in going.
* Host post-viewing “Take Action” parties.
* Blog about the movie in advance, and after you’ve seen it with your reactions.
* Have your own website? Are you on MySpace? Post Online banners, icons, and other info about the movie.
* Ask your local theater to show “An Inconvenient Truth” if they aren’t planning to already.